The e-commerce agency 7thSENSE has specialized in the creation and implementation of e-commerce solutions for over ten years. Its customers include well-known companies such as Kärcher, WMF and VAUDE.
For these and many other customers, the agency from Reutlingen develops user-friendly and technically sophisticated online stores. The 40 employees focus on “360° in e-commerce”. This concept includes the knowledge of different store systems, B2B/B2C/D2C, screen design, user experience and all related highly complex topics.
7thSENSE offers customers and interested parties a system audit on request, in order to uncover weak points and, if necessary, potential for improvement. The agency uses comprehensive checklists to examine the existing system for code quality, implementation, programming, data storage, data origin, interfaces, but also on-page SEO and usability. After the check, the customer receives results with recommendations for action.
For us, maxcluster's managed hosting makes all the difference! It is really managed, because there is always someone I can call and ask. And we also appreciate the clearly arranged Managed Center, with the overviews of the individual clusters, the respective performance, etc. It helps a lot to keep track of the individual clusters. It helps a lot to keep track of our managed stores. We also appreciate the reliability and predictability, such as the Central Update Day on the first Tuesday of every month. We always know when something is going to happen, which gives us a good basis for planning. And the fact that the customer's interests are paramount can also be seen in things like the replacement of hardware in the middle of the night, so that the customer's store is affected as little as possible.
- “But the management interface is the best. Here I can simply start services like Solr, NginX or Varnish with a mouse click – without additional costs or installation effort. I have rarely seen such a well thought out hosting that really makes my daily work easier”
Rico Neitzelrun_as_root GmbH
- “basecom is your software service provider for complex e-commerce and open source software projects. With maxcluster we have found a perfect partner for hosting our applications. The support we receive is unique, fast and always goal-oriented.”
- “Where other providers are often at a loss, the maxcluster team is always there to help. So far, every problem has been solved. The technology stack is also impressive and enables flexible and independent work!”
Andreas GolchertDer Magento Experte
- “Thanks to maxcluster we have been receiving a highly reactive server architecture for years now, as well as first-class performance and excellent response times from an always helpful support team.”
Lukas Hillebrandnexxo - web agency
- “We use maxcluster's managed hosting services not only for our customers' e-commerce projects. CMS-driven corporate websites and applications developed individually by us also benefit greatly from the high-performance setup provided by maxcluster.”
Benno WeinzierlFormat D
Simon Sprankel from CustomGento has been part of the Magento cosmos for over ten years. In the community and in meetups he shares his extensive knowledge, co-develops solutions and is an active contributor.
The e-commerce agency Mothership has launched its first Magento2 PWA shop, which we host. In the interview, you can find out what experiences the Mothership team has had with Magento's "PWA Studio", what pitfalls there were and how well the shop is performing now.