When the number of applications accessed increases - whether continuously or all of a sudden - the hardware used often reaches its limits quite quickly. Not so with us: We guarantee maximum performance and dynamic scalability for unlimited power.
Sometimes seconds matter: Our dynamic scaling is performed "instantaneously" and without interrupting applications and services. Whether processors, memory or storage space - everything can be changed independently during operation.
|Optimum performance at all times - scalable even during operation|
|Individual scaling makes server moves at load limits unnecessary|
|Extensive statistics on the utilization of servers and services|
You have an appearance on "Shark Tank" and need more hardware at short notice? No problem. Scale up your hardware for a few days to cope with the increased access and then scale it down again. Of course, you only pay for the resources you actually use, which are billed on a daily basis.
|Daily billing according to consumption: You only pay for what you actually use|
|Monthly terms, therefore full flexibility|
|Transparent and clear billing|
How can you make your online shop even more performant and stable? This question is answered by our new tool ShopPerformance. Simply log in to our Application Center, select your domains and start the ShopPerformance scan with just one click.
Over 50 parameters will be checked, and your store will be put through its paces. Currently, ShopPerformance is available for all stores based on Magento 1 and 2 as well as Shopware 5 and 6.
After each ShopPerformance scan, you receive a clear list of all optimization parameters – sorted by relevance and importance. In addition, your report contains specific recommendations for action based on our best practices. You can implement these directly and will immediately notice an increase in performance.
If you need assistance with the implementation or have any questions about the performance of your site, you can reach our support team simply by clicking the "Contact Service" button in the report view of your scan.
Do you want to optimize the performance of your online store? Find out how we can support you in a personal consultation.
It cannot be emphasised often enough: Successful online shops not only offer an extensive, attractive range of products, but are also, above all, high-performing.
For a successful online shop, it is not enough if the products on offer are particularly beautiful, cheap or fancy. To appeal to customers and encourage them to buy, the user experience (UX) must also be right.
Just in time for the release of PHP 8.0, the SaaS provider Tideways has launched its latest version. This means that customers can also rely on Tideways' proven performance management, exception tracking and profiling with the new major release of PHP.
More than 500 satisfied customers
- “maxcluster has convinced us with its competent, friendly and above all fast support. When discrepancies arise, they are quickly resolved and communicated transparently. At the same time, the people from Paderborn distinguish themselves through a love of detail with foresight. The performance is first-class.”
Béla Yannik Hahne – Projektmanagermitho®
- “As one of the fastest growing online stores in Germany, we need to rely on our hosting at all times. With maxcluster we have chosen the right partner from the very beginning.”
Mark Baukmann – CEO/CTOGastroHero
- “basecom is your software service provider for complex e-commerce and open source software projects. With maxcluster we have found a perfect partner for hosting our applications. The support we receive is unique, fast and always goal-oriented.”
- “maxcluster offers a technical support that other companies should copy. Expert staff on the phone instead of untrained first level support. There the work goes "as if by itself" by the hand.”
Kevin KriegerKrieger Web Services & Consulting
- “Sympathetic support staff, with whom you can talk at eye level - here you are really helped competently and in detail. We host - as far as possible - all projects at maxcluster, because it makes our daily developer routine more pleasant :-).”