Managed e-commerce hosting
Your e-commerce success is important to us as a partner.
- Guaranteed 99.99% annual average availability (maximum downtime of 52 minutes per year)
- High-quality, scalable server hardware for maximum stability and performance
- Redundant 10 GBit NVMe SSD storage with local cache as speed booster
- Exclusive: server-side, automatic malware scans and store scans for Magento and Shopware
- Optimal DDoS protection, DSGVO-compliant hosting, daily backups and external firewall
- Our data center meets the highest German security standards
- Preconfigured, customizable best practice settings
- Setup and maintenance with just a few clicks
- Independent support possible - even without developer knowledge
- Personal expert support - 24/7 and 365 days a year
- Proactive 24/7 monitoring of services, servers and storages
- Response times of maximum 15 minutes in emergencies
- Monthly contract terms and short notice periods
- Daily billing of resources
- No setup costs and all tools and services included
Many years of experience
- More than 500 satisfied and successful customers
- 10 years of experience in managed hosting
- Specialization in e-commerce and high-traffic sites
More than 500 satisfied customers
Where other providers are often at a loss, the maxcluster team is always there to help. So far, every problem has been solved. The technology stack is also impressive and enables flexible and independent work!
maxcluster offers a technical support that other companies should copy. Expert staff on the phone instead of untrained first level support. There the work goes "as if by itself" by the hand.
basecom is your software service provider for complex e-commerce and open source software projects. With maxcluster we have found a perfect partner for hosting our applications. The support we receive is unique, fast and always goal-oriented.
We use maxcluster's managed hosting services not only for our customers' e-commerce projects. CMS-driven corporate websites and applications developed individually by us also benefit greatly from the high-performance setup provided by maxcluster.
Since we started working with maxcluster, we've been able to focus on what we do best: implementing powerful e-commerce solutions. The maxcluster team is rightly known for its outstanding support, and it even feels to us like we have our own DevOps team at our disposal. Particularly noteworthy are the extraordinary expertise and customization options, which go far beyond classic managed hosting.
From our blog
After the successful premiere last year, we again supported the Shopware Community UnConference 2023 as one of the main sponsors. What we experienced from 24 to 26 March in Cologne, we report in this review.
August 2024 – and with it the "end of life" of Shopware 5 – still seems a long way off. However, experience shows that the deadline comes sooner than expected. Co-initiator Carmen Bremen reports in an interview on how the community initiative safefive can support shop operators in terms of security after the EOL of Shopware 5.
E-mails are the most frequently used form of communication in e-commerce. In this article, we look at the SPF, DKIM and DMARC frameworks. We show how they can contribute to secure and authenticated emailing.
Thousands of e-commerce decision makers regularly read tips and trivia about high-performance e-commerce hosting on our blog.Discover blog